Laboratory Technician Downstream Processes
- Previous experience in R&D or Manufacturing in DSP processes.
- Experience in working with Tangential flow filtration systems, AKTA systems, UV spectrophotometer, balances, chromatography columns, SDS-PAGE, autoclaves, pH meter, refrigerators, freezers, biohazard safety cabinets.
- Experience in protein analytical techniques: SDS-PAGE, Western Blot and ELISA.
- Experience in general molecular biology techniques: cloning, PCRâ€¦
- Experience in GMP environment is an advantage.
- Confident in working in English.
- Teamworker, out of the box thinker and eager to develop disruptive technologies.
- Execute laboratory, development and production scale purification protocols as directed.
- Prepare buffers and solutions.
- Record results in laboratory notebooks; required to have meticulous organization and record keeping skills.
- Communicate as a team member with other functional groups, via face to face, email and written reports.
Laboratory technician in entomology
- Insect rearing technician
Experience and training:
- Previous experience in insect rearing at laboratory or industrial scale.
- Preferably a technical background (no university degree).
- Desirable: Minimum level of English A2
- Soft skills: Clean and tidy, meticulous, observant, proactive, and a team player.