Technician Downstream Area
- Previous experience in R&D or Manufacturing of protein purification processes.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of recombinant protein production and protein analysis.
- Experience with standard downstream equipment and techniques, i.e. Tangential flow filtration systems, AKTA systems, in-line centrifuges, clarification processes.
- Experience in protein analytical techniques, i.e. SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Bradford and ELISA.
- Highly meticulous when recording experimental data.
- Good team-working skills.
- Good communication skills; reporting to the team.
- Experience in general molecular biology techniques are valuable: cloning, PCR, etc.
- Experience in GMP environment is an advantage.
- Good level of English.