- GENERAL INFORMATION
The website www.algenex.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) owned by Insud Pharma S.L.U. and managed by Alternative Gene Expression S.L (hereinafter, “ALGENEX”), company incorporated under Spanish law with Entity Number B- 63742563 and located in Ronda de Poniente 14, Bajo- Ala izquierda, 28760, Tres Cantos, Madrid (Spain), and registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid Commercial Registry, Sheet M-434097, Tome 24.155, Page: 1.
ALGENEX dedicated to biotech sector is part of Insud Pharm group (hereinafter, “Insud Pharma Group”). Know more about Insud Pharma Group and all the companies and subsidiaries here
Through the Website, ALGENEX wishes to provide the public with information on aspects related to the company’s corporate purpose. Our aim is to ensure that the information is disseminated as quickly as possible, guaranteeing its veracity and accuracy.
- ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User is aware and expressly and voluntarily accepts that using the Website will be at his own risk and responsibility.
When using the Website, the User is fully committed to avoid any behaviour that could harm ALGENEX or third parties’ reputation, interests, rights or use the Website in a way that causes or is likely to cause any damage or an interruption in the normal use of the Website.
ALGENEX adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of a virus. However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, ALGENEX cannot guarantee the inexistence of a virus or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
- WEBSITE CONTENT
ALGENEX offers the User the following possibilities:
- Know more about ALGENEX and its business activity;
- Find out about the projects and I+D activities developed by ALGENEX in the field biotech and protein production;
- Find out news, videos and documentation related to ALGENEX business activity.
- Access to detailed information about projects, publications and informative dossiers of ALGENEX
- Discover the studies and projects in which ALGENEX is involved.
- Contact with ALGENEX through email telephone or any other contact mean made available.
- PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trademarks, or any other sign susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, or distinctive signs, all rights of industrial and intellectual property, content and/or any other element included in the page, which are the exclusive property of Insud Pharma Group, who has the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees to not reproduce copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform, or modify such content, holding ALGENEX harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
In any case the access to the Website implies any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial assignment of the mentioned rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These Terms and Conditions do not confer on the User any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any right will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by ALGENEX, or by the third-party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, software, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Website, as well as the site, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by Intellectual Property legislation. Insud Pharma Group owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, they have the corresponding license for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, of the mentioned company.
Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, ignore and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanism that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the mentioned rights and to avoid any action that could harm them. ALGENEX reserves in any case the exercise of any legal actions in defence of its intellectual and industrial property legitimate rights.
- USER’S OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The User hereby undertakes to refrain from using the Website for any purpose forbidden by these Terms and Conditions. The User is responsible and liable for the use of the Website. Furthermore, the User shall comply with any obligation required by the applicable legislation.
The User, in addition, must: (i) have the means and meet the technical requirements that are required to access the Website and make use of the available services through it; and (ii) provide truthful information when filling out the forms contained on the Website with his personal data and keeping them updated at all times, responding at all times to the User’s current situation. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements and the damages caused to ALGENEX related to the information provided.
The User must also refrain from:
- Making an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or content for illegal purposes or the ones prohibited in these Terms and Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way that may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer;
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for the mentioned access;
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introducing viruses in the network computer or any other physical or logical system that is likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of ALGENEX or third parties;
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate ALGENEX and other Users data, reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the rights or it is legally permitted;
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating the information on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of ALGENEX, Insud Pharma Group or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanism that can be inserted in the contents;
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain contents using means or procedures other than the ones that have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and / or the contents;
- The User undertakes to not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that may:
- In any way, is contrary or violate the fundamental rights and freedoms recognized by the laws, International Treaties and any other valid and applicable legislation;
- Induce or promote actions of a criminal nature, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order activities;
- Induce or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or feelings based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or sexual condition;
- Gather, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services of a criminal nature, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order;
- Induce or may induce to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or promote to participate in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance;
- Is protected by the intellectual or industrial property legislation belonging to ALGENEX or Insud Pharma Group without having authorized the intended use;
- It is contrary to honour, personal and familiar privacy or people’ s own image;
- Constitutes any type of non-consensual advertising;
- Include any virus or program that prevents the normal use of the Website
- LIMITACION OF LIABILITY
ALGENEX will be responsible for ensuring, except for force majeure reasons, the proper functioning of the Website, avoiding technical inconvenience and any other actions that may limit and / or partially interrupt the use thereof by Users.
ALGENEX does not guarantee continued access, or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages linked to this Website, and that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. ALGENEX is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to contents or information offered through these linked sites.
ALGENEX may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these Terms and Conditions. ALGENEX shall not be responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for deleting, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause external to the control of ALGENEX;
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means;
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website;
- Security or navigation errors caused by browser malfunctions or the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
- ALGENEX excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services of free availability and use by Users of the Website. In addition, ALGENEX is exonerated from any liability for content and information that may be received as a result of an illicit or incorrect use of these services.
ALGENEX is not responsible for the content and opinions of third parties posted on its Website or for the information contained on third party websites that can be accessed through links or search engines on the Website, since the function of these is to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where he/she can expand the data offered on this Website, and in any case it is not a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them. Therefore, ALGENEX shall not be responsible for the results obtained through these hypertext links.
- INDEMNITY OF ALGENEX
The User shall protect, indemnify and hold ALGENEX harmless from any loss or damage arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of its use of the Website. In addition, the User shall indemnify ALGENEX against any damages arising from the use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action that imposes an unreasonable burden on the use of the Website.
Access to the services or contents provided through the Website will be made under the exclusive responsibility of the Users. In case of minors or incapacitated persons, the responsibility will correspond to their parents, representatives or legal guardians, who must supervise or take the necessary precautions during their navigation through the Website.
- CHANGE OF CONTROL
In the event that ALGENEX is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, ALGENEX reserves the right to transfer or assign its contractual position as well as the information collected from the Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- INTERNATIONAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND LANGUAGE
The use of the Website by Users from any country other than Spain is entirely at their own responsibility. In this sense, the User is exclusively responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of the country from which he/she accesses the Website.
Furthermore, Users have the possibility that these conditions have been translated into several languages to ensure that they can be read and understood by all Users who may access the Website. However, Users are aware, and accept, that the original version is in Spanish and that, consequently, in the event of discrepancies or contradictions with the other versions, these versions shall prevail. Furthermore, regardless of the language, the User accepts that these conditions are subject to Spanish law.
- NULLITY AND INEFFICIENCY OF THE CLAUSES
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between ALGENEX and the User will be governed by the provisions of regulation in force and applicable legislation. The parties submit for the resolution of conflicts to the courts and tribunals that may correspond by law.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
The User may contact us and our data protection officer at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org